Home > ICBE 2020 > Scholarship Awards
AWARDS FOR SCHOLARSHIP AND EXCELLENCE
All registered and accepted papers will be included in the conference program. Some selected papers will be published in ICBE Proceedings Journal (ISSN: 2287-478X) with the author’s consent. The ICBE Proceedings Journal has been officially indexed in Clarivate Analytics’ Web of Science - Conference Proceedings Citation Index - Social Science & Humanities (CPCI-SSH) Category since ICBE2016.
● Top 5% of the accepted full papers will be recognized as Best Paper Awards with a certificate and each award-winning paper wins a scholarship of USD500 in cash. The scholarships will be honored only if 1) the full paper has been accepted, 2) the regular registration fee has been fully paid and 3) oral presentation at the conference has been successfully delivered.
● Next top 15% of high-quality papers from the conference will be recognized with Distinguished Research Awards with a certificate.
● All award-winning papers will be invited to a fast track of accelerated review process, which is a second round of blind peer review process conducted by the KODISA Journals Editorial Board for possible publication in one of KODISA Journals [, Elsevier SCOPUS indexed]:
● Journal of Distribution Science (ISSN 1738-3110) SCOPUS since 2016
● Journal of Asian Finance, Economics and Business (ISSN 2288-4637) ESCI, SCOPUS since 2018
● Some Solid Ranking Journals (SSCI, SCIE, SCOPUS indexed), to be nominated if accepted.
Important: To be eligible for the research scholarship for USD500 prize, the following requirements must be met:
● Submit a conference registration form with the scholarship application (MUST MEET THREE REQUIREMENTS:
1) One of the authors must attend the conference.
2) The regular registration fee must be fully paid.
3) Oral presentation at the conference has been successfully delivered.
● Selections will be made by the Academic Steering Committee of ICBE2020.
● All application procedures for Best Paper Awards and Research Scholarships must be directly dealing with the conference chair Professor LEE, Jung Wan email to: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March 30, 2020.
Any application afterwards will not be honored.