Home > ICBE 2020 > Important Dates
IMPORTANT DATES AND CONTACTS
● Full papers, work-in-progress papers, research notes, short communications and registration form must be submitted to the conference emails below no later than May 30, 2020.
○ For participants from KODISA Korean members, please submit your papers, registration form and make a payment to KODISA Sessions Chair Professor YOUN, Myung-Kil email to: email@example.com
○ From around the World (except A) please submit your papers, registration form and make a payment to Global Sessions Chair Professor LEE, Jung Wan email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
● Best Paper Awards and Research Scholarship applications must be submitted directly to the conference chair professor LEE, Jung Wan email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com no later than March 30, 2020.
Important: To be eligible for the research scholarship for USD500 prize, the following requirements must be met:
● Submit a conference registration form with the scholarship application (MUST MEET THREE REQUIREMENTS:
1) One of the authors must attend the conference.
2) The regular registration fee must be fully paid.
3) Oral presentation at the conference has been successfully delivered.
● Selections will be made by the Academic Steering Committee of ICBE2020.
● All application procedures for Best Paper Awards and Research Scholarships must be directly dealing with the conference chair Professor LEE, Jung Wan email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com no later than March 30, 2020.
Any application afterwards will not be honored.
SPECIAL OFFERS FOR NON-RESIDENTS OF SOUTH KOREA
For non-residents of South Korea, called “international visitors”, the registration fee shall be included accommodation expenses if only based on their application for the service, and subject to their winning of approval of the Grant of Accommodation Expenses from the ICBE2020 Organizing Committee.
The Grant awarded international visitors will be provided board and lodging at Hotel NANTA Jeju by the expense of the conference organizer for up to two nights lodging (July 6 and 7, 2020) and five meals during their stay.
To have booked your room in advance, those international visitors who want to get awarded the Grant must submit:
1) a letter of application with the conference registration form,
2) evidence of the registration fee paid in advance