Registration and Fee
Home > ICBE 2020 > Registration and Fee
REGISTRATION AND FEE
The due date for conference registration and paper submission is October 30, 2020.
● The regular registration fee is US$450 per person.
● The special registration rate is US$250 per person for delegates only from program partner institutions, special guests, students, spouse, or accompanied person (if attend the conference program).
● The registration fee includes all access to conference concurrent sessions, conference special workshops, conference receptions, all coffee breaks, a hard and/or electronic copy of the conference program, and a hard and/or electronic copy of the ICBE Proceedings Journal.
● Once papers have been accepted and included in the conference program or a delegate’s name has been listed in the program, paid registration fees are non-refundable. Absolutely no refunds will be granted for no-show at the conference.
● If your paper is accepted either for presentation in the conference or publication in the ICBE Proceedings Journal, at least one author must commit to attending the conference. In the case of multiple author attendance, each author must register and pay the conference registration fee, respectively and there is no exception to this rule.
● Whether attending partially or in full, all conference attendees must pay the registration fee in full.
● An official receipt for the conference registration fee will be provided on the first day of the conference. Please do not request receipts in advance of the conference, as we do not have the facilities to meet such demands before the conference event.
● The ICBE Conference Organizing Committee and Korea Distribution Science Association (KODISA) are not-for-profit organizations. As such, we do not provide any funding for travel, accommodation, or conference attendance. Such requests will not be responded to.
● The Organizing Committee and KODISA can only provide visa support letters to those individuals whose papers are accepted and included in the conference program. All other requests will not be honored.
I would like to register for ICBE (exclusive option):
_____ Regular rate: Registration fee of [USD $450]*
_____ Special rate: Program partner institution, Special guest, Student, Spouse, Accompanied person [USD $250]*
*It is important to note that whether attending partially or in full, all international participants must pay the registration fee either one of the following options:
Registration Fee Payment: Please mark your interest (exclusive option)**:
_____1) with a Credit Card before October 30, 2020 (An electronic payment account will be provided upon request. It is an official account of Korea Distribution Science Association (KODISA)).
_____2) in Cash* (US dollar only) on the opening day of the conference at the conference registration desk (* subject to approval by the conference organizing committee).
** An official receipt for the conference registration fee will be provided by the Korea Distribution Science Association (KODISA) officials on the first day of the conference upon having received the payment.